Installation Instructions for Hot Fix W68001
SAS Embedded Process 9.43 for SAP HANA on Linux x64
Hot fix W68001 addresses the issue(s) in SAS Embedded Process 9.43 for SAP HANA on Linux x64 as documented
in the Issue(s) Addressed section of the hot fix download page:
The hot fix downloaded, W68001ha.tar, contains the updated file required to address the documented issues.
It is good general practice to back up your system before applying updates to software.
You must have Administrator Privileges on your CLIENT or SERVER machine.
All currently active SAS sessions, daemons, spawners and servers must be terminated
before applying this hot fix.
- Extract the SAS_EP_com.sas.tgz file from W68001ha_manual.tar.
- Copy SAS_EP_sas.com.tgz over to a client machine which has the HANA Studio client installed.
- Import the delivery unit into the SAP HANA Server environment:
- Make sure you have a connection to the target SAP HANA backend from your local SAP HANA Studio.
- In SAP HANA Studio, goto File>Import, select SAP HANA Content>Delivery Unit, select Next.
- Select the target system, select Next.
- Select check box Client and select the file (SAS_EP_sas.com.tgz).
- Select check boxes 'Overwrite inactive versions' and 'Activate objects'.
- The list of Objects will be displayed in the dialog.
- Select Finish to import the delivery unit.
This completes the installation of hot fix W68001 for SAS Embedded Process 9.43 for SAP HANA on Linux x64.