Installation Instructions for V68007_hortonworks
Hadoop on Linux x64
V68007_hortonworks addresses the issue(s) in SAS Threaded Kernel DS2 and FedSQL Language Processors 9.43 for Hadoop on Linux x64 as documented
in the Issue(s) Addressed section of the hot fix download page:
Follow these instructions if you used the SAS Deployment Manager to install the in-database deployment package for Hadoop on your Hortonworks cluster. If you used the manual deployment method, you must use the instructions at http://ftp.sas.com/techsup/download/hotfix/HF2/V/V68/V68007/xx/hdl/V68007hl.html
You must have Administrator Privileges on your CLIENT or SERVER machine.
All currently active SAS sessions, daemons, spawners and servers must be terminated.
- Create /tmp/sasep_hotfix on the linux workstation where Ambari is installed
- Download the V68007hl_hortonworks.tar and copy it to /tmp/sasep_hotfix
- CD to /tmp/sasep_hotfix
- Run the untar command to extract the V68007hl_hortonworks.tar
tar xvf V68007hl_hortonworks.tar
- CD to new directory /tmp/sasep_hotfix/V68007_hortonworks
- Move SASEPINSTALL.gz & stacks.gz to /tmp
- Run install_sasepstack.sh (ambari admin user and password will be required)
This completes the installation of V68007_hortonworks on Hadoop on Linux x64.
Copyright 2015 SAS Institute Inc. All Rights Reserved.