Hot fix S78002 addresses the issue(s) in SAS Flex Application Themes 3.51 on 64-bit Enabled Solaris as documented in the Issue(s) Addressed section of the hot fix download page:
The hot fix downloaded, S78002pt.zip, contains the updated files required to address the documented issues.
Do NOT extract the contents of S78002pt.zip. The hot fix installation process will extract the contents as needed.
After downloading S78002pt.zip, follow the instructions for applying hot fixes in the SAS Deployment Wizard and SAS Deployment Manager 9.3: Userís Guide.
The content of this hot fix is listed in the hot fix manifest.
Re-build Web Applications
In order for this step to execute correctly, the Metadata Server must be running.
1. Set the DISPLAY environment variable, for example
$ export DISPLAY=<displayname>:0
2. Invoke the SAS Deployment Manager 9.3
From the SASDeploymentManager directory execute sasdm.sh, for example
$ cd <SASHOME>/SASDeploymentManager/9.3
3. Select a language in the Choose Language box
4. Select Rebuild Web Applications
5. Select Configuration Directory or Enter the Configuration Directory and Level that needs to be updated
6. Specify Connection Information, including the sasadm User ID and Password
7. Select Flex Application Themes as the Web Application to Rebuild
8. Verify the information on the Summary screen and select Start
9. Select Finish when the deployment is complete
This process will update the Flex Application Themes ear in <CONFIGDIR>/Lev1/Web/Staging and place the updated exploded ear in <CONFIGDIR>/Lev1/Web/Staging/exploded. The Flex Application Themes ear includes:
Re-deploy Web Applications
Re-deploy the updated ears listed above to the web application server you are using based on the instructions appropriate for your web application server. See SAS 9.3 Intelligence Platform Middle-Tier Administration Guide , Chapter 7, for more details.
Re-deploy Custom Themes in Theme Designer
If custom themes have been deployed in Theme Designer, they will need to be re-deployed in order to be recompiled with the updates provided in this hot fix.
Clear Browser Cache
After deploying this hot fix you must clear the browser cache to ensure the latest content is used.
This completes the installation of hot fix S78002 on 64-bit Enabled Solaris.
Copyright 2015 SAS Institute Inc. All Rights Reserved.