Hot fix M55011 addresses the issue(s) in SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office 6.1_M1 on Windows as documented in the Issue(s) Addressed section of the hot fix download page:
The hot fix downloaded, M55011wn.zip, contains the updated files required to address the documented issues.
If you are using the SAS Deployment Manager to install this hot fix, do NOT extract the contents of M55011wn.zip. The hot fix installation process will extract the contents as needed.
After downloading M55011wn.zip, follow the instructions for applying hot fixes in the SAS Deployment Wizard and SAS Deployment Manager 9.4: Userís Guide.
1) Create a "M55011wn" directory on your machine and extract the contents of M55011wn.zip into that directory.
2) Go to the M55011wn\products directory
3) Select the msofficeint__M55011__win__[LANGUAGE]__sp0__1 directory that corresponds with a language that was installed with SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office 6.1_M1 where [LANGUAGE] is:
ar = Arabic da = Danish de = German es = Spanish fr = French it = Italian iw = Hebrew ja = Japanese ko = Korean nl = Dutch pl = Polish ru = Russian sv = Swedish tr = Turkish zh = Chinese (Simplified) zt = Chinese Traditional (Taiwan) zx = Chinese Traditional (Hong Kong SAR)
4) Double-click msofficeint.msi to install M55011 for that language
5) Repeat steps (3) and (4) for each language for SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office 6.1_M1 that you have installed on your system
This completes the installation of hot fix M55011 on Windows.
Copyright 2015 SAS Institute Inc. All Rights Reserved.