Hot fix J50001 addresses the issue(s) in SAS Customer Analytics for Banking Mid-Tier 5.1 on 64-bit Enabled AIX as documented in the Issue(s) Addressed section of the hot fix download page:
The hot fix downloaded, J50001pt.zip, contains the updated files required to address the documented issues.
Do NOT extract the contents of J50001pt.zip. The hot fix installation process will extract the contents as needed.
After downloading J50001pt.zip, follow the instructions for applying hot fixes in the SAS Deployment Wizard and SAS Deployment Manager 9.3: Userís Guide.
The content of this hot fix is listed in the hot fix manifest.
Re-build and Re-deploy Web Application
- Change the authentication mechanism from Host based Authentication to Shared Account based Authentication. For detailed steps required for this configuration, refer to SAS 9.3 Intelligence Platform: Security Administration Guide -- How to Store Passwords for the Workspace Server, (Chapter 11, Page 144)
- This step is applicable only if the Metadata and Application tier are a pair of Windows and Unix machines or vice versa.
- This needs to be done for all external accounts.
- Software component updates:
- Connect to SAS Management Console with administrator profile.
- Go to Plugin tab-->Application Management-->Configuration Manager-->SAS Application Infrastructure.
- Go to Properties of the Software Component 'Cust Analytics Banking Mid 5.1'
- Select 'Advanced' tab.
- Update the property 'dabt.sharesrvhost' with value as share server host name.
- Add the following properties:Property Value dabt.sharesrvport Share server port number dabt.workspacesrvrhost Workspace Server host name dabt.workspacesrvrport Workspace Server port number
This hot fix requires that the WebApp be rebuilt and redeployed. Use the following steps to perform this post-installation task:
Step 1: Re-build Web ApplicationRestart SAS Services and Application server
In order for this step to execute correctly, the Metadata Server must be running.
1.1 Invoke the SAS Deployment Manager 9.3
From the SASDeploymentManager directory launch sasdm.sh.
SAS Deployment Manager is installed in the following default location:<SASHOME>/SASDeploymentManager/9.3
1.2 Select a language in the Choose Language box
1.3 Select Rebuild Web Applications
1.4 Select Configuration Directory or Enter the Configuration Directory and Level that needs to be updated
1.5 Specify Connection Information, including the sasadm User ID and Password
1.6 Select SAS Customer Analytics for Banking 5.1 as the Web Application to Rebuild
1.7 Verify the information on the Summary screen and select Start
1.8 Select Finish when the deployment is complete
This process will update the Customer Analytics for Banking 5.1 ear in <SASCONFIGDIR>/Web/Staging.
A backup of the original ear file will be placed in the directory below:
Step 2: Re-deploy Web Applications
Re-deploy the web applications based on the instructions for the web application server you are using.
Restart SAS Services and Application server to complete the hot fix deployment.
This completes the installation of hot fix J50001 on 64-bit Enabled AIX.