Installation Instructions for B8T004_hortonworks
Hadoop on Linux x64
B8T004_hortonworks addresses the issue(s) in SAS Threaded Kernel DS2 and FedSQL Language Processors 9.41_M2 for Hadoop on Linux x64 as documented
in the Issue(s) Addressed section of the hot fix download page:
Follow these instructions if you used the SAS Deployment Manager to install the in-database deployment package for Hadoop on your
Hortonworks cluster. If you used the manual deployment method, you must use the instructions
You must have Administrator Privileges on your CLIENT or SERVER machine.
All currently active SAS sessions, daemons, spawners and servers must be terminated.
- Create /tmp/sasep_hotfix on the linux workstation where Ambari is installed
- Download the B8T004hl_hortonworks.tar and copy it to /tmp/sasep_hotfix
- CD to /tmp/sasep_hotfix
- Run the untar command to extract the B8T004hl_hortonworks.tar
tar xvf B8T004hl_hortonworks.tar
- CD to new directory /tmp/sasep_hotfix/B8T004_hortonworks
- Move SASEPINSTALL.gz & stacks.gz to /tmp
- Run install_sasepstack.sh (ambari admin user and password will be required)
After the hot fix is installed, you must run the new sasep-admin2.sh with the –linklatest option.
This completes the installation of B8T004_hortonworks on Hadoop on Linux x64.
Copyright 2015 SAS Institute Inc. All Rights Reserved.