Installation Instructions for A6S003_hortonworks
Hadoop on Linux x64
A6S003_hortonworks addresses the issue(s) in SAS Threaded Kernel DS2 and FedSQL Language Processors 9.41_M2 for Hadoop on Linux x64 as documented
in the Issue(s) Addressed section of the hot fix download page:
Follow these instructions if you used the SAS Deployment Manager to install the in-database deployment package for Hadoop on your Hortonworks cluster. If you used the manual deployment method, you must use the instructions at http://ftp.sas.com/techsup/download/hotfix/HF2/A/A6S/A6S003/xx/hdl/A6S003hl.html
You must have Administrator Privileges on your CLIENT or SERVER machine.
All currently active SAS sessions, daemons, spawners and servers must be terminated.
- Create /tmp/sasep_hotfix on the linux workstation where Ambari is installed
- Download the A6S003hl_hortonworks.tar and copy it to /tmp/sasep_hotfix
- CD to /tmp/sasep_hotfix
- Run the untar command to extract the A6S003hl_hortonworks.tar
tar xvf A6S003hl_hortonworks.tar
- CD to new directory /tmp/sasep_hotfix/A6S003_hortonworks
- Move SASEPINSTALL.gz & stacks.gz to /tmp
- Run install_sasepstack.sh (ambari admin user and password will be required)
This completes the installation of A6S003_hortonworks on Hadoop on Linux x64.
Copyright 2015 SAS Institute Inc. All Rights Reserved.