Winter Storm impacts SAS Technical Support

From: SAS Technical Support (tsdlist@unx.sas.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 10:15:30 EST

    Due to the Winter storm in North Carolina, SAS Technical Support in the United
    States is working with a limited staff. We regret that response time on your
    reported problems will not be up to our usual standards. We will return to normal response time as soon as weather permits. Thanks for your understanding.