Holiday schedule

From: SAS Technical Support (tsdlist@unx.sas.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 13:06:04 EST

    The US Technical Support Division and Customer Service Department of SAS in Cary, NC, USA will be closed for business on Thursday, Nov 27, and Friday, Nov 28, 2003 for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Our offices outside the US will be open their normal hours. You can submit problems and question to us through our web site at: http://www.sas.com/ts