SAS Technical Support Cary, closing due to inclement weather

From: SAS Technical Support (tsdlist@unx.sas.com)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 12:50:24 EDT

    Due to Hurricane Isabel, SAS Technical Support in Cary, North Carolina
    is working with a limited staff. We regret that response time on your
    EMITS tracking entry will not be up to our usual standards. We will
    return to normal response time as soon as weather permits. Thank you
    for your understanding.