SAS Institute is closed on Thursday, 23JAN2003 due to snow storm

From: SAS Technical Support (tsdlist@unx.sas.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 08:26:52 EST

    SAS Institute offices in Cary, NC, USA is closed today, Thursday, 23JAN2003 due to a winter snow storm in North Carolina. SAS Technical Support, USA, is working with a limited staff.

    Our offices outside the US will have normal office hours.

    We regret that response time for your problem will not be up to our usual standards.

    Thank you,
    SAS Institute Technical Support
    Cary, NC USA