Newly Released - SAS Hot Fix Web Site

From: SAS Technical Support (LISTSERV@VM.SAS.COM)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 13:26:19 EST

    SAS Technical Support is pleased to announce the release of our
    redesigned Hot Fix Web site at:

    http://www.sas.com/techsup/download/hotfix/hotfix.html

    The new site includes features to ease navigation. Now you can
    locate hot fixes based on release date, operating system, and product.

    We appreciate the customer feedback in helping us improve our site!
    Please continue to let us know how we can better meet your needs.