Correction to SAS Hot Fix 82BA28 posting

From: SAS Technical Support (LISTSERV@VM.SAS.COM)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 22:32:48 EDT

    Correction to Hot Fix 82BA28 posting.

    The previous posting for Hot Fix 82BA28 stated that the hot fix was incorrectly
    located at:
      http://www.sas.com/techsup/download/hotfix/v81/base/82ba28/82ba28.html

    The correct location is:
      http://www.sas.com/techsup/download/hotfix/v82/base/82ba28/82ba28.html

    We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    SAS Technical Support

    Revised Posting:

    Hot fix 82BA28 is available for download.

    This hot fix addresses the issue(s) in Release 8.2 TS2M0 of Base SAS software
    as documented in SAS Note(s):

    SN-004820 Alpha VMS incorrectly produces negative zero result
      http://www.sas.com/service/techsup/unotes/SN/004/004820.html

    SN-004870 Performance problems using Digital TCP/IP services on OpenVMS Alpha
      http://www.sas.com/service/techsup/unotes/SN/004/004870.html

    This hot fix is currently available on the following platform(s):
     VMS: OpenVMS Alpha

    To download this hot fix visit:
      http://www.sas.com/techsup/download/hotfix/v82/base/82ba28/82ba28.html