Preparation information for the "Millennium Weekend"

From: tsdlist@UNX.SAS.COM
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 10:54:02 EST

       PREPARATION INFORMATION FOR THE "MILLENNIUM WEEKEND"

To help you prepare for the upcoming "Millennium Weekend", we have
made several new pieces of information available on our Year 2000
web page at http://www.sas.com/y2k. They are:

WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PREPARE
   A checklist of actions to take in the weeks before the
   "Millennium Weekend."

BEFORE CALLING FOR HELP
   A list of things to do before you call SAS Institute Inc. for
   help if you encounter any problems related to the Year 2000
   during the "Millennium Weekend".

TECHNICAL SUPPORT CONTACT INFORMATION
   Worldwide hours of support, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses
   you should know.

We encourage you to review this information and make a copy to
have available in case you need to contact Technical Support over
the Millennium Weekend. If you do not have access to the web site,
you can request a copy of the information by contacting SAS Institute
Technical Support, or (if you are outside the U.S. and Canada) by
contacting your local SAS Institute office.

(P.S.: Yes, we realize that the next millennium technically
       doesn't start until January 1, 2001, but "Millennium Weekend"
       has a really nice ring to it!)