UPDATED YEAR 2000 KNOWN ISSUES LIST AVAILABLE

From: tsdlist@UNX.SAS.COM
Date: Tue Aug 03 1999 - 13:38:59 EDT

UPDATED YEAR 2000 KNOWN ISSUES LIST AVAILABLE

Recently, a letter was sent to all SAS Software Consultants notifying them of the current or upcoming availability of Year 2000 fixes for the following releases of SAS software:

   6.09E--MVS, CMS, OpenVMS VAX
   6.12--Windows, OS/2 Warp, OpenVMS Alpha, Solaris, HP/UX, AIX/RS6000,
          Digital Unix, Macintosh
   6.11--Intel ABI, MIPS ABI
   6.08--VSE

In conjunction with these fixes, we have updated the list of known Year 2000 issues on our web site at:

   http://www.sas.com/service/techsup/y2k-sasnotes.html

This updated version contains several new issues, and also permits you to list Year 2000 issues by release and platform.

If you have not reviewed the list of Year 2000 issues since July 21, 1999 (when major updates were made), we strongly encourage you to do so as soon as possible.

If you have questions about any of the Year 2000 issues documented on our web site, please contact SAS Institute Technical Support (if you are in the United States or Canada), or your local SAS Institute office (if you are outside the U.S. or Canada).

Thank you,

SAS Institute Technical Support